Sunday 15 September 2013

Ben my Welsh border collie photographs 150913

Ben my Welsh Border Collie
selection of photographs.
My best friend 150913

Check out my Flickr photographs
www.flickr.com by my name Liz Callan
under Flickr members 
To view the rest of the photographs

Ben was born on 3rd October 2005 he will be 8 years old soon. 
We have walked so many miles around my old town of Birmingham. 
Now walking miles around my new home of Shropshire on a daily walks.

He loves walks, paddling in the rivers and pools. 

He his best friend Jack my cockatiel bird. He likes cats too. 

These are just a selection of photographs more on Flickr. Taken with various cameras and mobile phones. 



Taken at Holmer Lake Telford
Taken on the famous Ironbridge in Shropshire
Taken along the Birmingham and Fazeley Canal.
The grey heron flying off towards the bridge 
in the distance
Birmingham Fazeley canal in Birmingham city Centre Aston. I cannot help being nosy  Checking out the duck swimming under the bridge.  I don't understand where he is going.

Me with Hoss who was one of my best friends in Birmingham
We would walk daily and the cat Hoss would come with us. We did look strange a dog and cat walking along together with mom.

At home I do love my rest in comfort with my toys. I have these toys since I was a pup.

Canal walk in Shropshire
Birmingham and Fazeley Canal Aston Birmingham.
One of many Sunday walks along here. Spotted a man across the canal. 
At home with Jack we are always together. I never leave him too long. I run in straight from my walks to tell him where I have been. 
Me and mom on top of the world.
We are on the top of the Wrekin in Shropshire.
One of the highest hills around here
This is one of me in Birmingham at Castle Bromwich Gardens with Charlie. 

We had some great times in the snow. 
Ah me and Jack. 
Jack is always saying I am a naughty boy, but I am not honest. 
He is always biting my nose but it must be friendly or he just get tired of me staring at him.
A walk with mom in Coalbrookdale Shropshire
A walk in the rain in Ironbridge with mom. 
The River Severn is flooded. 
Just had some photographs taken with some Japanese visitors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment