Wednesday 14 May 2014

Wrynose and Hardknott Passes in Cumbria 260414

Wrynose and Hardknott Passes in Cumbria an amazing place 260414

Check out my Flickr photographs
www.flickr.com 
by my name Liz Callan
under Flickr members

I went to visit Cumbria the Lake District as it is also known, for a few days the end of April. Because I took 1350 photographs, I cannot download all of them, I wish I could. 

On my Flickr account, I am trying to do a daily Cumbria under the date and where I visited.  So if you would like to view a lot more of the amazing area check them out.

Friday 25th April- Kendal town centre-Windermere Bowness on Windermere- Coniston Water- Some of Kirkstone Pass

Saturday 26th April - Hodge Close ( an amazing place)0 Wrynose and Hardknott passes- Whitehaven

Sunday 27th April - Grassmere - Thirlmere- Derwent Water and lakeside- Keswick 

Monday 28th April - Shap Abbey- Lowther Castle- Brougham Castle- Ullswater- cark- Flookburugh and Grange over sands


Check out this you tube videos to give you an idea what it is like. These are not my videos. There are some great ones on You tube. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6apbooDqFbY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmJrCbL8GrI

( this one as some swearing in it
but give you an idea how bad it is.











































https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Boot+House/@54.3967114,-3.2372622,
15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x487cc82c4c5605cf:0xd4564af3802e2d3f


For directions to where the passes are click on the above google link

No comments:

Post a Comment